Monday, October 24, 2011

Signature Scents

 Hey lovelies!  Wow, high school wears me out!  (:  Lately I have been thinking about what scent I want to wear frequently during winter.  Winter is my favorite season, I love getting all bundled up!  About two months ago, I think, Seventeen Magazine featured a little sniff-sample of Vera Wang's Lovestruck.  I absolutely love it!  I also love Leighton Meester, she is the face of the perfume.  I had to go smell it in stores as soon as we went out of town.  (Nobody locally carries it near my house)  It is wonderful, but then it got featured in a ton of fall perfume articles so I am hesitant now.  I like having unique scents not easily recognizable... something a person can remember me by, not just another familiar scent, you know?  So what scents are you loving this fall?  <3

The picture is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment